Why Buy CPO Chevy in St Charles, IL?
Is it time for you to buy a new car, but you’re not interested in paying new car prices or buying a used vehicle? Certified pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs from Don McCue Chevy in St. Charles, IL are an ideal option. CPO vehicles from our Chevy dealership provide peace of mind with an extended warranty and thorough inspection, but a cost similar to a used model. Take a look at the available CPO cars, trucks, and SUVs for sale at Don McCue Chevy, and contact our team to see a model that matches your budget and lifestyle in person.
What are the Benefits of CPO Chevy Cars, Trucks, & SUVs?
Available with an extended warranty, thorough inspection, and complete vehicle history report, certified pre-owned Chevy cars, trucks, and SUVs are an affordable transportation solution for any driver looking to get a quality vehicle for less than a new model.
Key benefits of the Chevy CPO program are as follows:
- Every CPO Chevy vehicle must be five model years or newer AND have fewer than 75,000 miles on its odometer
- Chevy extends the Limited Powertrain Warranty on every CPO model to 6-Years / 100,000 miles
- CPO Chevy vehicles must pass a 172-point inspection and reconditioning process
- A complete vehicle history report is included with every CPO Chevy car, truck, or SUV
- After you buy, each Chevy CPO vehicle gets an exclusive scheduled maintenance program, 12-month / 12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty, and 24/7 roadside assistance and courtesy transportation
- Each CPO Chevy vehicle also comes with a 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance and SiriusXM trial subscription
Do you have questions about the benefits listed above for certified pre-owned vehicles from our Chevy dealership in St. Charles, IL? Reach out to our team to have your questions on CPO vehicles answered by an automotive professional at Don McCue Chevy.
The Certified Pre-Owned Advantage at Don McCue Chevy
Whether you’re looking for a pre-owned SUV or a certified performance model, Chevy’s dedicated CPO program offers several advantages for owners that go beyond the extended warranty and thorough inspection. With built-in value and limited depreciation, certified pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs will hold their value longer than most used models will, while also providing additional savings when it comes to auto maintenance and repair.