You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
0% APR for 84 months for qualified buyers. Plus $2,000 for very well qualified buyers when financed w/ GM financial. Monthly payment is $11.90 for every $1000 you finance. Example down payment: 4.5%. Some customers will not qualify. Take new retail delivery by 03-01-2021.
Style that says it all
The design of this midsize sedan does all the talking. Its sleek lines impress from all angles, with accents like available LED daytime running lamps, dual exhaust outlets and LED taillamps.
Make every commute an escape
You’ll feel right at home in the spacious, intuitive and quiet interior. And with refined touches like available steering-wheel mounted controls, comfort and convenience are front and center.
When in roam
Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system*
Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®* Hotspot
Apple CarPlay® compatibility*
Android Auto™ compatibility*
Available myChevrolet Mobile App*
Available wireless charging*
Available 8-inch diagonal reconfigurable
Driver Information Center
Your information, your way. Customize the display to show exactly what you want to know about your drive.
This technology helps you coach new drivers with an industry-first in-vehicle report card to help encourage better driving habits. The in-vehicle report card is visible on the available Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system* display. This built-in Teen Driver technology can help parents coach new drivers to improve even when you’re not in the car. And the new Buckle to Drive feature ensures they’re buckled up before the car shifts out of park. If they try to shift out of park and their seatbelt isn’t buckled, the feature won’t allow them to shift for 20 seconds.
Nothing is more important than the safety of your family. That’s why Chevrolet offers Teen Driver Technology, an available built-in system that helps you coach your new driver — even when you’re not there. It lets you set a speed alert, a volume limit and more — and with the industry’s first and only in-vehicle report card, it’s easy to track your teen’s driving performance.
Studies have shown that teenage drivers are more likely to make poor driving decisions, such as speeding, not fastening their seat belts, or distracted driving. Chevrolet Teen Driver Technology gives parents tools to educate and counsel new drivers on important safe driving behaviors.
Teen Driver offers a number of safety functionalities, from the available industry-first Buckle to Drive* feature, to muting audio until front-seat occupants are buckled to automatically turning on available active safety technologies. Plus, the in-vehicle report card shows information about your teen’s driving so you can identify potential problem areas and coach your new driver on improvements.
Available industry-first Buckle to Drive* is designed to help young drivers remember to buckle up before hitting the road. If a driver tries to shift out of park and their seatbelt isn’t buckled, the feature won’t allow the driver to shift for 20 seconds. Plus, they’ll get audible and visual alerts too.
Teen Driver is easy to set up. Just enter a PIN to access the Teen Driver menu through the available Chevrolet MyLink* display and register a key. When your teen drives the vehicle with a registered key, Teen Driver enables various features, including:
Set audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is traveling over a preselected speed.
Set a speed limiter that restricts the maximum vehicle speed to 85 miles per hour.
Set limit on audio volume.
Automatically mutes the audio until the driver and front passenger are wearing their seat belts.
Two ways to get up and go
Take charge with your choice of engines that let you pick your perfect balance of performance and efficiency.
With fuel-saving* technologies like Continuously Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection and stop/start technology, the turbocharged 1.5L ECOTEC® engine is as efficient as it is fun to drive. This sporty ride also offers an impressive 36 MPG highway* and a maximum highway range of up to 560 miles per tank.*
If you’re looking for an even more exhilarating ride, look no further than the 250-horsepower 2.0L turbocharged ECOTEC engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission that’s standard on Malibu Premier.
Safety that helps you think ahead
An array of advanced safety technologies can help give you added confidence behind the wheel.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following.
Also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
Can help you avoid lane change crashes by providing side-mirror alerts when a moving vehicle is detected rapidly approaching in a side blind zone or is in a side blind zone
Enhances regular cruise control by using sensors – including radar technology – to automatically adapt the vehicle speed to maintain your selected following gap time between your vehicle and any vehicles detected ahead while you steer, reducing your need to frequently brake and accelerate
When traveling at low speeds, this feature can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid them
At speeds below 50 MPH, the system can alert you when a collision is detected to be imminent with a pedestrian directly ahead
Can also potentially help reduce the collision severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already, or by enhancing driver hard braking. Performance limited at night
Automatically turns on the high beam headlamps when needed in certain conditions and reverts back to low beams when it detects another vehicle in front of you
When traveling in Reverse, this feature can alert you to detected left or right cross-traffic that is behind you (e.g., out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions).
Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen.
System also issues audible beeps.
When in Reverse at low speeds, provides you a view of the scene directly behind the vehicle on the Infotainment screen to help you park and avoid nearby objects.
Dynamic guidelines laid over the display image assist in parking maneuvers by showing the vehicle path and available space.
STARTING AT $22,095*
STARTING AT $23,220*
STARTING AT $24,220*
STARTING AT $26,620*
STARTING AT $33,320*
2 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
2020 Chevrolet Malibu Elgin, IL
Take off on your next adventure in a 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL!
Chevy is releasing the new 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL, for your driving pleasure. The new 2020 Chevy Malibu offers drivers a sleek and sporty sedan that is expertly designed with a spacious interior. Drivers will love the way the 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL, handles on the road; boasting a versatility of function that takes you from a winding country road to zipping through the city streets with ease. The 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL, is the sedan that you’ve been waiting for and is ready and waiting for you at our Chevy dealer in Elgin, IL!
What features are on the 2020 Chevy Malibu?
The 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL, is loaded with a long list of standard features which allow you to enjoy each and every drive. With a starting MSRP of $22,095, the new 2020 Chevy Malibu offers Elgin, IL, the option to own a quality sedan with a luxury feel without the luxury price tag. Available in six different exterior color options, the 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin allows drivers an array of options to show their style. The 2019 Chevy Malibu was rated by JD Power as the Highest Ranked Midsize Car in Initial Quality, and the 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin is poised to follow suit. Enjoy the style, class, versality, and function of the award-winning 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL.
Safety Features 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL
Safety is priority for you and it’s a priority for the designers and engineers at Chevy. The 2020 Chevy Malibu offers Elgin, IL the very latest in active and passive driver safety aides so you can rest easy while you hit the road. Whether you’re taking a leisurely drive, heading to work, or heading out with friends for the night of fun, the 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL, has your back with the array of available safety features.
Which technology features are available for the 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL?
The 2020 Chevy Malibu offers drivers the very latest in connectivity technology allowing you and your passengers to stay in touch with the world around you while you’re heading to your next destination. Chevy has loaded the 2020 Chevy Malibu with a long list of standard technology features as well as optional tech features bringing entertainment, vehicle information, and more to your fingertips. Don’t miss a beat as you cruise the roads in the new 2020 Chevy Malibu in Elgin, IL!
2020 Chevy Malibu offers Elgin, IL
The 2020 Chevy Malibu offers Elgin, IL, drivers a superior vehicle at an excellent price. At our Chevy dealer in Elgin, IL we have a wide selection of new 2020 Chevy Malibu models in stock in an array of color choices and trims. Visit our Elgin Chevy dealership to explore the new 2020 Chevy Malibu and to take a test drive. We are excited to earn your business and to help you find the perfect Malibu for your next drive!
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
* Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
* Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T Data plan. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
* Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple® and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone® and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri®, iPhone® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Vehicle user interface is a product of Google, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto™ app on Google Play™ and an Android™ compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
* Available on select Apple® and Android™ devices. Service availability, features and functionality vary by vehicle, device and the plan you are enrolled in. User terms apply. Device data connection required. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
* 2019 model year and newer. Excludes Express Van.
* Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Available on select 2017 model year and newer GM vehicles with compatible hardware. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners and used under agreement. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T vehicle data plan. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
* No subscription required to use Spotify – just sign up, for free at Spotify.com. Available on select model year 2018 and newer infotainment systems.
* Valid offers can vary. For latest offers, check Marketplace through the vehicle mobile app or your vehicle’s infotainment system (if available). Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective third-party owners and used under agreement.
* Requires compatible vehicle. Some app features and infotainment systems require an active service plan. App content varies by model. Full app functionality may require Wi-Fi hotspot connection. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
* Connected Navigation and Real-time Points of Interest (POI) only available on properly equipped vehicles. Requires paid plan or trial. Map coverage available in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
* EPA-estimated 26 MPG city / 31 highway (FWD models).
* Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.